When Paul VI opened its doors, it was a new school in an old building. More than 37 years later, we are now among the Top 50 Catholic high schools in the nation.
Groundbreaking occurred on February 16, 2018 for our new 68-acre campus in Loudoun County (Chantilly). Read more about the Groundbreaking here
and view event photos here
Our state-of-the-art facilities will ensure that we continue to offer the very best college preparatory Catholic education for generations to come. Read more about what the new campus will offer here.
See recent drone photos of our construction progress here.
October 2019 Update
- The primary administrative and classroom spaces in the academic building were fully completed last week.
- The Dining Commons polished concrete is being buffed and undergoing final polishing. The kitchen area has appliances installed and the contractors are making final equipment connections.
- The Performance Hall millwork installation is completed and acoustical panels have been installed.
- The acoustical ceilings in the Art Room and Rehearsal Rooms are hanging, and the drapery curtain track and lighting installation in the Drama Room is in progress.
- The striping in the gyms of the athletic building is completed, as is the bleacher and acoustical panel installation.
- The irrigation system is up and running at both the softball and soccer fields. The tennis court striping is completed, as is the turf at both the baseball and football fields.
September 2019 Update
- The classrooms have all finishes installed in the academic building.
- The kitchen has all equipment installed and final tie ins and testing are being completed.
- The Chapel wood walls are being installed so that tile can go down.
- Millwork is being installed in the Performance Hall, and the acoustical panels are almost all up.
- The stage flooring is completed.
- The gym bleachers will finish being installed next week, and the final push to finish and paint all walls in the Athletic building is in process.
- Tile is nearly complete in all rooms.
- The baseball and stadium field turf work is done and the panther logos stand out well when looking from the bleachers.
- The softball field sod is completed and grass is growing on the soccer field.
- The sitework team is working on paving the remainder of the south side of the site and prepping the pond areas for final grading.
- All trees have been planted and shrubs are going in now.
- In the Academic Building, the classroom spaces are close to being complete - just have some marker board and floor base left to finish. The last of the kitchen equipment is being installed. The Dining Commons, Media Center and Chapel have ceilings, and flooring work is underway. The Theater wood panels are going in and seat installation will begin next week.
- In the Athletic Building, the wood floor in the gym is being sanded and sealed and the upper level seats are all installed. Closing of the ceilings in the locker rooms and training rooms are in the final stages.
- The synthetic turf work on the Baseball Field began last week. The softball field is finished, other than sod which will be laid when cooler. The tennis court is paved and fencing work is ongoing. The track is paved with seeding of the inner track field to commence soon.
- Sidewalks are close to being complete on site and the landscaper is getting ready to start planting trees and shrubs next week.