When Paul VI opened its doors, it was a new school in an old building. More than 35 years later, we are now among the Top 50 Catholic high schools in the nation.
Groundbreaking occurred on February 16, 2018 for our new 68-acre campus in Loudoun County (Chantilly). Read more about the Groundbreaking here
and view event photos here
Our state-of-the-art facilities will ensure that we continue to offer the very best college preparatory Catholic education for generations to come. Read more about what the new campus will offer here.
See recent drone photos of our construction progress here.
February 2019 Update:
- Started painting in Area A and installing ceiling grid (math, business, science lab classrooms)
- Setting rooftop units in Area B and C with crane
- Nearly 90% substantially complete with the academic building roof
- Installing MEP piping through the Performance Hall 50’ high
- Spray fireproofing finishing up in level 3 B/C at underside of roof decks
- Ceiling supports being hung in the Dining Commons
- Finishing all stair pan concrete pours
- Finishing all handrails and guardrails
September 2018 Construction Update:
- Construction for the new campus is moving along at a rapid pace. All floor slabs have been poured and the majority of steel framing is in place for both the Academic Building and the Athletic Building.
- Exterior and interior stud work has started in the Academic Building and even some drywall has been installed. The sloped floor in the auditorium was recently poured.
- The main bridge that crosses over the wetlands and connects the two buildings will be in place very soon.
- The three major parking areas have been paved.
- The beautifully detailed chapel trusses are in place and await the finished roof. The four sport fields and tennis courts are being graded now to their final elevations.
- The project is on schedule, and is approximately 13 months away from Substantial Completion, with an estimated date of the campus opening in Fall 2020.