SCORE Concussion Screening
Our Athletic Department is hosting Children's National Medical Center SCORE Concussion Program on Saturday November 16th . The SCORE Concussion Program offers baseline cognitive testing (ImPACT) which is used to better treat athletic concussions. If you are interested in having your student-athlete ImPACT tested, please sign up online or reply to this email message. We highly encourage you to participate in this very important program. The safety and wellbeing of our student athletes is our number one concern.
ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) is the first, most-widely used, and most scientifically validated computerized concussion evaluation system.
- Test Date: Saturday November 16, 2013 at Paul VI HS.
- Room 114B (Across from the Weight Room)
- Test Times: 11am,12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm) Sessions
- Testing takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Cost is $30 per player and includes an "app" that can be downloaded to an iPhone or android phone to help track concussion recover (if needed)
- Parental Consent required.
- It is not necessary for parents to attend the testing session, however, players MUST present signed consent forms and payment at the time of testing (link to consent form is located at the end of this message).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled test time.
** We will send you an additional email with your test time. Session Enrollment is based on registration selection.
To Register, Click Here and select 2013 PVI SCORE Concussion Program.
For more information on our Concussion Awareness Program, please visit the Boys' Lacrosse Team web site Concussion Awareness page. Direct questions to email@example.com. This will be the only screening for the 2013-14 school year.