Explore the benefits of a Paul VI Catholic High School Education
Come meet our faculty, staff and coaches
Fall Open House
November 4, 2012 from 1 to 4
Presentations at 1:15 and 2:30
Tours before and after
We will answer the question, “Why PVI?”
- Explore our school-wide initiative to integrate technology into the curriculum and our One-to-One Laptop Program to be launched in August 2013.
- Meet our administration and faculty of skilled teachers that includes 5 PhDs and one Medical Doctor. Nearly 70% of current PVI faculty members have a minimum of a Master's degree in either education or their subject area. The average teaching experience of a current PVI teacher is 15.8 years.
- Speak with our College and Career Specialist who will guide your child in this important decision- making process.
- Learn about our 20 Advanced Placement courses and unique Dual Enrollment courses.
- Discover over 111 electives from which to choose including: Astronomy, Marine Biology, Genetics, Practical Law, Photojournalism, Fashion Marketing, Fine Arts, Gourmet Foods, Personal Finance and Weight Training (to name just a few!)
- Visit with our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE), the DeSales Center, and the Options Program. Our full time Literacy Coach is available to work with all students.
- Learn how PVI students develop more meaningful relationships with God.
- Meet members of our student body who will take you and your family on school tours and share their PVI experiences.
- Learn that paying for PVI might be more affordable than you think with $1.2 million yearly in financial aid and scholarships.
- Talk with coaches, music directors and other members of our Student Life Office who can tell you all about activities and events available after school.
Our focus on Pride, Values and Integrity
coupled with our outstanding academic programs,
and extracurricular programs synergize into what is known as
the “PVI Experience!"